I’m back with 30 more get-to-know-me questions! I think tags are so much fun and I love answering these easy questions and sharing more of myself with you all.
I think you rock and I’m interested to have you answer some of these in the comments below!
1 What is your favorite Netflix show?
Netflix has created some really good shows. I really like The Crown and Grace & Frankie.
2. Show us your playlists on Spotify
3. What is the craziest thing you have done?
I think the most surreal thing I’ve ever done is climbing up the Acropolis in Athens and standing on top overlooking the city. It took my breath away.
I’m not very rebellious or wild, so I don’t really have any of those types of stories to share.
4. Describe your first crush
I was in third grade, his name was Justin and he had the “Justin Bieber haircut” going on. Nothing ever came of it (unfortunately).
5. What theme parks have you been to?
Six Flags Great America, Cedar Point and Disney’s Animal Kingdom
6. Who was your childhood best friend
I’ve had a few throughout my life, but the longest I ever lived in one house was on Paul Revere Drive and the neighbor girl and I were inseparable all the years I lived there.
7. What is your favorite genre of film and why?
I love dramas. With books and movies I love realistic fiction and seeing people’s emotions. Anything with a strong storyline will have me hooked!
8. What was your dream job as a kid?
When I graduated from pre-school I wanted to be a lifeguard… that never happened! Then I wanted to be a teacher until high school when I decided I wanted to be a journalist. Surprise! I merged the two.
9. What is your coffee order?
10. What is your favorite thing to order on UberEats?
I’ve never used it…. but I have used Door Dash to order medican food and a fantastic BBQ place in Fort Wayne called Shigs in Pit. I highly recommend it!
11. Have you moved from home, where to and how was the experience?
Yep! I went away to college, only a few hours but it was nice to have the independence college brings. I’ve officially moved out and I’ve relocated to Fort Wayne, Indiana. It’s treating me really well so far!
12. Have you ever failed at anything and what did you learn?
Absolutely! I’ve learned surface-level things like what talents I lack, but I’ve also failed at important exams. That taught me humility and to take my education seriously.
I’ve also failed at relationships, both friendships and romantic relationships. I’m learning about forgiveness and choosing to stay rather than run at the first sign of trouble. I’m always growing and learning through my faults and failures!
13. How many countries have you traveled to?
15 so far, many to go! My favorite has been Greece, but overall I’ve really enjoyed every country I’ve visited.
14. Who is your celebrity crush?
For years it was Josh Hutchinson – ever since he was in Bridge to Terabithia! Now I’m more inclined to say Niall Horan or Ryan Renolds.
15. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip!
16. What are your pet peeves?
People who get their mail from their car. It puts others in danger and is just lazy.
17. What do you do in your free time?
I love reading, watching Friends, spending time with friends and now I’m also grading and lesson planning.
18. Do you have any weird quirks?
I like to put ketchup on my scrambled eggs
19. What is your favorite color?
Yellow! It has been since I was little.
20. If you have $1 million, what would you do with it?
I would quit my job and start traveling the world. I wouldn’t stop until I ran out of money.
21. Do you know your personality type? What is it?
Meyers Briggs – INFJ
Eneagram – Type 2
Gemstone – Primary Pearl, Secondary Emerald
Love Language – Words of Affirmation
Strengths Finder – Futuristic, Includer, Focus, Developer, Significance
Astrology – Sun sign Virgo, Moon sign Pisces, Rising sign Aries
22. Have you been to any concerts or Festivals? Which were the most memorable?
I went to Warped Tour three years in high school. I’ve been to tons of concerts, some of my favorites being Panic! at the Disco, Imagine Dragons and 21 Pilots.
My first concert was the Jonas Brothers’ Burning Up Tour in Indianapolis years ago!
23. What are your favorite values in friends?
I love that they accept me for who I am, faults and all. I love their adventurous spirits and willingness to go along with my crazy travel ideas. They’re loyal and kind and generally put others first, which is a quality I try to live by as well so it meshes well.
24. What is one thing you wished people knew about you?
I wished people understood how sensitive I was. I try to cover it up, but I don’t enjoy deprecation humor. It’s also hard for me to suggest ideas in a group, like where to eat or what I think a something, because I don’t want to have the ‘wrong’ opinion and have people judge me. Anytime I feel like I might be looked down on I close myself up.
25. What social media are you addicted to?
….Just kidding. Instagram, obviously.
26. How do you get along with your family?
27. What is the biggest struggle you overcame?
Losing my mom when I was in high school.
28. Who is your role model?
My sister. She’s struggled with so much but is such a hard worker, and is so generous and thoughtful of other people. I want more of those qualities!
29. You are going out with friends, describe your night!
Heading to Chili’s for appetizers and drinks.
30. What are you happiest with in your life?
Currently I’m happiest with myself. I’ve worked so hard to make it through college and find a job I love, and I’ve managed to do that while still making some amazing friends and traveling the world. I feel like I’m living for myself right now and in a way I’m being selfish, and that’s okay.